Has this ever happened to you? You wake up, moderately ready for the tasks ahead,…
I’ve actually been enjoying the blustery, overcast weather. Winter will be here with the snap of my fingers, so I will take the windy, rainy weather since it comes with yellow, rust, and fiery orange leaves.
Okay, so it’s time for goals. How did you all do last month? Are any of you doing NaNoWriMo? I don’t do NaNo. November is packed full for me, and adding the pressure of 50,000 words would send me over the edge! But I love cheering on my friends who do it, so if you are, I salute you!
Let’s get to goals! First I’ll share my October ones and how I did. Then I’ll set my new ones. Ready?
Jill’s October 2018 Goals:
- Start writing Christmas novella
- Line-edit and polish February novella
- Final edits, His Wyoming Baby Blessing, Wyoming Cowboys Book 4
- Put Sugarplums and Second Chances up for preorder (previously released novella)
- Submit two freelance projects
- Health: Work out M-F at 8am to exercise DVDs, log calories, stay within range.
How did I do?
- Start writing Christmas novella? Yes. But only by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin. I got about 2500 words in. It counts! Check.
- Line edit and polish February novella? Check.
- Final edits for His Wyoming Baby Blessing? Check.
- Put Sugarplums and Second Chances up for preorder? Check.
- Submit two freelance projects? I only submitted one. No check.
- Health: Yes, I actually stuck to it! Woohoo!! CHECK!!
Jill’s November 2018 Goals:
- Draft rest of Christmas novella and revise it for plot issues.
- Finish up marketing and promo for various projects.
- Submit one freelance project.
- Health: Work out M-F at 8am, log calories, stay within calorie range.
How did you do with your October goals? Do you want to set new ones? Please share in the comments.
Be realistic about this month with Thanksgiving and the Christmas season soon approaching!
Best wishes to you!