Are you a blogger, reviewer, or journalist? Feel free to use any of the information on this page, and if you have any questions, contact me using the email form at the bottom of this page.
Books by Jill Kemerer
WYOMING SWEETHEART SERIES:
Book 1: Her Cowboy Till Christmas (December 2019)
Book 2: The Cowboy’s Secret (April 2020)
Book 3: TBD
Book 4: TBD
WYOMING COWBOYS SERIES:
Book 1: The Rancher’s Mistletoe Bride (December 2017)
Book 2: Reunited with the Bull Rider (June 2018)
Book 3: Wyoming Christmas Quadruplets (October 2018)
Book 4: His Wyoming Baby Blessing (May 2019)
LAKE ENDWELL SERIES:
Book 1: Small-Town Bachelor (April 2015)
Book 2: Unexpected Family (September 2015)
Book 3: Her Small-Town Romance (April 2016)
Book 4: Yuletide Redemption (December 2016)
Book 5: Hometown Hero’s Redemption (June 2017)
Western Christmas Wishes (with Brenda Minton – November 2019)
A Meddled Match: Resort to Romance (February 2019)
Sugarplums and Second Chances (A Lake Endwell novella) (November 2018)
Game On: The Christian Parents’ Sports Survival Guide (April 2017)
High Resolution Author Photos
Right click and “Save Image As” to download.
Jill Kemerer is a Publishers Weekly bestselling author of contemporary Christian romance novels with Harlequin™ Love Inspired. A sports mom for over a decade, Jill also wrote Game On: The Christian Parents’ Sports Survival Guide to help parents deal with the ups and downs of their children’s sports.
Jill is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, and served as the president of Maumee Valley Romance Authors, Inc. in 2019. She contributed to Woman’s World Magazine, Guideposts: The Best Angel Stories 2015, Chicken Soup for the Soul: It’s Christmas! and the short story and recipe collection, A Recipe for Romance.
Her books have been finalists in the Frasier Contest and the Genesis contest, and she graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
Jill’s essentials include coffee, M&Ms, fluffy animals, stacks of books and long nature walks. She resides in Ohio with her husband and two almost-grown children. Jill loves connecting with readers, so please visit her website, jillkemerer.com.
Jill Kemerer is a Publishers Weekly bestselling, multi-published author of Christian romance novels with Harlequin Love Inspired. She loves coffee, reading, fluffy animals, and taking long nature walks. Jill resides in Ohio with her husband and two almost-grown children. Please visit her website, jillkemerer.com, and sign up for her newsletter.
- Publishers Weekly Bestselling Author
- Client of Rachel Kent with Books & Such Literary Agency
- 2019 President of Maumee Valley Romance Authors, Inc.
- Short story contributor to Woman’s World Magazine
- Graduated magna cum laude with Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree
- Speaker for a variety of writer’s groups
- Long-standing member of ACFW, member of MVRAI, former vice-president of MVRWA, former secretary of MVRWA
- Contributor to A Recipe for Romance
- Contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul: It’s Christmas!
- Contributor to Guideposts: Best Angel Stories
- 2013 Genesis Contest Finalist (Romance) – ACFW
- 2012 Frasier Contest Finalist- My Book Therapy