My husband is off this week working on our deck, so I'm slowing down, too.…
Well, that went by quick! After last week’s Polar Vortex, I’m thankful February is here. The sooner winter is over, the better!
January was a blur of planning, busy work, and writing a first draft. February, for me, will be all about two things: launching the Resort to Romance series and revising a contracted Love Inspired book. Oh, and roses and chocolates…Valentine’s Day will be here soon!
First, let’s see how I did with last month’s goals.
Jill’s January 2019 Goals
- Finalize A Meddled Match: Resort to Romance Series to prepare for February launch! This includes setting up promo, sending out ARCs, uploading to Amazon, etc…
- Replot and draft rest of book one in the new Love Inspired series! It’s now going to be a Christmas book releasing this December. Aaah!
- I’m the 2019 president of Maumee Valley Romance Authors, Inc. and need to do several administrative tasks to start the year off right.
- Health: Log calories daily in MyFitnessPal, stay within calorie range, workout for 30 minutes 4+ days/week.
How did I do?
- A Meddled Match is ready to go! CHECK
- Book one (working title is Wyoming Twins Christmas Reunion) is drafted. It needs A LOT of work! CHECK
- MVRAI administrative tasks? Yep. These will be ongoing throughout the year, but I’m off to a good start. CHECK
- Health. *Giggling* Okay, three weeks I stayed on track. Last week? Nope. NO CHECK
Jill’s February 2019 Goals
- Revise and submit Wyoming Twins Christmas Reunion
- Promote A Meddled Match
- Health: Track calories, meet fiber goals, exercise 5 days/week.
How did you do last month? What are your February goals?
Have a terrific day!