When you're in the middle of writing a book, it's easy to get discouraged. You…
Well, that went by quick! After last week’s Polar Vortex, I’m thankful February is here. The sooner winter is over, the better!
January was a blur of planning, busy work, and writing a first draft. February, for me, will be all about two things: launching the Resort to Romance series and revising a contracted Love Inspired book. Oh, and roses and chocolates…Valentine’s Day will be here soon!
First, let’s see how I did with last month’s goals.
Jill’s January 2019 Goals
- Finalize A Meddled Match: Resort to Romance Series to prepare for February launch! This includes setting up promo, sending out ARCs, uploading to Amazon, etc…
- Replot and draft rest of book one in the new Love Inspired series! It’s now going to be a Christmas book releasing this December. Aaah!
- I’m the 2019 president of Maumee Valley Romance Authors, Inc. and need to do several administrative tasks to start the year off right.
- Health: Log calories daily in MyFitnessPal, stay within calorie range, workout for 30 minutes 4+ days/week.
How did I do?
- A Meddled Match is ready to go! CHECK
- Book one (working title is Wyoming Twins Christmas Reunion) is drafted. It needs A LOT of work! CHECK
- MVRAI administrative tasks? Yep. These will be ongoing throughout the year, but I’m off to a good start. CHECK
- Health. *Giggling* Okay, three weeks I stayed on track. Last week? Nope. NO CHECK
Jill’s February 2019 Goals
- Revise and submit Wyoming Twins Christmas Reunion
- Promote A Meddled Match
- Health: Track calories, meet fiber goals, exercise 5 days/week.
How did you do last month? What are your February goals?
Have a terrific day!