I hope you had a fun-filled first week of July! It’s time to share our goals. I’ll start it off by reviewing what my June goals were, how I did, and what I’m aiming for in July.
Jill’s June 2018 Goals:
- Finish plotting three books and write short synopses for each.
- Write sample chapters for book one.
- Health–exercise 4-5 days/week, track calories using MyFitnessPal app and stay within calorie range.
How did I do?
- Finish plotting 3 books and write short synopses for each? CHECK! I was thrilled to finish them up.
- Write sample chapters for book one? CHECK. Drafted. Needs to be revised–yay!
- Health–exercise 4-5 days/week, track calories, stay within range? HALF CHECK. I did okay on the exercising, but the calorie tracking went bye-bye a few times!
Jill’s July 2018 Goals:
- Content edit, revise and polish the fourth Wyoming Cowboys book.
- Revise and polish the three-book proposal drafted in June.
- Health–exercise 4-5 days/week, track calories, stay within range.
My writing goals have been heavy for months, so I’m looking forward to posting lighter goals in August!
How did you do last month?
What do you want to accomplish in July?
If you’re heading to the RWA conference in Denver, check out my article at Pink Heart Society for some tips! It’s linked HERE, “RWA Conference Trip Tips.”
Have a terrific day!