November is here! Only two months left of 2019–and I am ready to crush them. October was good. I pushed myself to finish the draft of my current project. Whenever I felt like stopping early, I’d think of Thanksgiving and Christmas and how much I want to enjoy the holidays. It motivated me!
Sometimes having a reason to finish early makes all the difference.
Let’s take a look at my October goals and how I did. Then I’ll share my November goals. Please leave YOUR goals in the comments!
Jill’s October 2019 Goals: How Did I Do?
- Draft 50 pages of a new story. Check.
- Continue drafting current project. Double check–I finished the draft!
- Set up promo for December release, Her Cowboy Till Christmas. Check.
- Promote Western Christmas Wishes, in stores October 15! Check. This was easy. I love having a new book in stores.
- HEALTH: (Long-term goal – Lose 10 pounds)
- Track calories 6 days/week with MyFitnessPal. Check, but my weight fluctuated all month.
- Exercise 5 days/week. Check. I’m enjoying this routine. I do five different workouts each week.
- Eat more high protein and high fiber foods. Half Check. Three weeks into the month I got really frustrated and decided to ignore the fiber. I’ve been a much nicer person ever since. 🙂
- Check out a local park I’ve never been to. No check, but I did go to two other parks to see the fall colors!
- Read the Jody Hedlund novel I ordered. No check. The book didn’t come in. 🙁 I’ve reordered it.
- Watch Halloween Baking Championship (because it makes me happy!). Check!
Jill’s November 2019 Goals:
- Revise/polish proposal and send to agent.
- Promote Her Cowboy Till Christmas, releasing November 19!
- Content edit the draft I wrote in October.
- Exercise 5 days/week.
- Log calories using MyFitnessPal.
- Eat more produce!
- Make a Christmas list.
- Start buying presents.
- Read one novel.
- Check out the newly remodeled Main Library in downtown Toledo.
November is a shorter month for me since we celebrate Thanksgiving with family over a long weekend. I will be following VERY detailed weekly plans all month.
I’m cheering you on! Let’s make the most of this month!
What are your November goals? Leave a comment!
Stop back next month to see how I did and what I plan to do next. Have a fabulous day!