My writer productivity skyrockets when I set monthly goals. At the beginning of each week…
Well, it’s Monday as I write this, and I already feel overwhelmed. My grocery order had some surprises I hadn’t anticipated. The fruit flies are out in force, and spiders are making their way into my home because they know winter is coming. I hate spiders.
When I look at my planner for this week, I swallow and it’s more like a gulp.
A tight knot is growing between my shoulders. That’s how the week is going.
On the to-do list:
- Flesh out the plot of book 5 and draft a synopsis
- Start reading book 4 for plot issues
- Revise guest post and return to blog host
- Make graphics for release of book 1, The Prodigal’s Holiday Hope
- Prepare material for a Facebook group takeover
- Package and send books to recent giveaway winners
- Put college ministry newsletter together
Thankfully, “Coffee w/friend” is also on that list! It’s the one thing I’m looking forward to!
The thing about Mondays? They always intimidate me. Always.
I look at all I have to do and it feels so overwhelming. But I know that come Tuesday morning, I’ll feel more at ease. And by the time Friday comes around? I’ll feel absolutely accomplished! It’s a weekly cycle with me, and I know it.
So…how is your week going?
Check out the trailer for The Prodigal’s Holiday Hope!! It releases next Tuesday, October 26, 2021! Woohoo!!
There is still time to enter my fun giveaways!! Simply click on the link below and scroll down for both giveaways!!