On the first Wednesday of each month, I share my monthly goals and encourage you to in the comments. Before I list my February 2018 goals, I’m reviewing last month’s progress.
Last Month: Jill’s January 2018 Goals
- Finish revising and polishing third book in Wyoming Cowboys series. Submit as soon as finished.
- After manuscript is turned in, dedicate time each weekday on side project.
- After manuscript is turned in, continue writing work-in-progress novel.
- Continue health plan (exercise for 30 minutes 4-5 days per week, log calories in MyFitnessPal and stay within calorie range).
How did I do?
- Yep. Finished book 3 and submitted it. Check!
- Yes, I dedicated time each weekday, plus I spent an entire Saturday and a few weeknights on the side project. Check!
- While I did continue working on my work-in-progress novel, I came up short on my weekly goals. Kind of check. 🙂
- My health plan is going well, but two of the weeks I only exercised three times. I did log my calories and stayed within my calorie range all but 3 days. Close, but no check 🙁
This Month: Jill’s February 2018 Goals
- Finish drafting my work-in-progress.
- Start content edits when the draft is complete.
- Side writing project: meet weekly goals.
- *Possible* Final edits for my third Wyoming Cowboy book might arrive this month. In that case, I would move #2 (content edits) to March.
- Health: Exercise 4-5 days/week for 3o minutes, log calories in MyFitnessPal and stay withing calorie range most days (I don’t mind going over my range one day a week).
How did you do last month? Want to share your February goals? Leave a comment!
Have a fabulous week!