June!! This year is flying by. It’s time to check our progress and post new goals. Who’s with me?
First, I’ll update you on how I did in May.
Jill’s May 2018 Goals:
- Finish drafting the fourth Wyoming Cowboys book.
- Finalize all promo for Reunited with the Bull Rider. This means writing guest posts, creating graphics, contacting media, etc…
- Begin plotting new series.
- Health: Exercise 4-5 days/week AND stay at low end of calorie range to lose a few pounds.
HOW DID I DO?
- Finish drafting the fourth Wyoming Cowboys book–yes! I squeezed it out a week later than I’d hoped, but I did complete it in May. Check!
- Finalize promo–almost. I put some of my graphics and posts together the first week of June, but it all got done. Not quite check.
- Begin plotting new series. Nope. A meeting was scheduled for early June which might have impacted the plot directions, so I decided to wait until after the meeting to plot. No check!
- Health. Total fail. TOTAL FAIL!! Not only did I completely drop the ball exercising, I stopped tracking calories too. Ugh. NO CHECK!!
Jill’s June 2018 Goals:
Although May looks like a lot of “no checks,” I regrouped and am mentally back in the game. That’s the key to goals–when you don’t meet them, you move forward. It’s okay to have setbacks. Just get back in it!
- Finish plotting three books and write short synopses for each.
- Write sample chapters for book one.
- Health–exercise 4-5 days/week, track calories using MyFitnessPal app and stay within calorie range.
How did YOU do last month?
What are your June goals?
Thanks for joining me on this journey!