Welcome to my new monthly series! I'm calling it 3 Scoops of Life. I love…
My writer productivity skyrockets when I set monthly goals. At the beginning of each week I break them down into daily tasks that will work within my current schedule. Do you know how great it is to finish projects? Of course you do! For me, setting monthly goals makes it all possible.
Every month I share how I did the previous month as well as my new goals. Let’s get to it!
How Did I Do? Jill’s September 2022 Goals
- Revise and polish the trade-length book. No CHECK
- Exercise 5 days/week. CHECK!
- Two raw veggies/weekday. MOSTLY CHECK
- Counting calories using MyFitnessPal and sticking to reduced total calories on weekdays. MOSTLY CHECK
- Read 15 minutes of fiction every weekday. NO CHECK
- Enjoy college football with all the fun food! DOUBLE CHECK!
- Make (and can) apple butter. NO CHECK
Last month was, once again, very busy. BUT, I did pretty well! While I wasn’t able to polish the trade-length book, I was able to revise it. It was a LOT of work! And I stuck with the exercise goals, but there were several days I skipped the veggies and didn’t log my calories. Oops!
I didn’t do well on my personal goals, either! Haha! I did get to the zoo with my husband, and we took a long walk at a local park one day. The football and football food is a big yes and success, too! Haha! I’ve moved my apple butter goal to the October list.
Jill’s October 2022 Goals
- Write the first draft of new Love Inspired book.
- Spend 30 minutes/day four days/week polishing trade-length book.
- Exercise 5 days/week.
- Two raw veggies/weekday.
- Counting calories using MyFitnessPal and sticking to reduced total calories on weekdays.
- Read 15 minutes of fiction every weekday
- Make (and can) apple butter
- Watch a fall-themed movie
It’s shaping up to be another busy month, and I’m fine with that! My house is all decorated for fall, and I might even make an apple pie this weekend. Who knows? :)
There is still time to enter my big Mistletoe Favor Giveaway! The entry form is below!
(US only. 18+. Void where prohibited. See entry form for full rules)
How did you do last month? What are your September 2022 goals?
Have a terrific day!