Release Day! Happy day! Hers for the Summer is in stores now! Whee!! This is…
Looking for a new release in inspirational romance? The second book in the Wyoming Sweethearts series, The Cowboy’s Secret, is in stores today! I had a blast writing this book. Here are some reasons you might want to pick it up (the price alone is worth it–$4.48 at Walmart and other superstores, and $5.99 at Barnes & Noble!).
The Cowboy’s Secret
- A heroine who doesn’t like cowboys
- A hero who’s pretending to be a cowboy
- An adorable baby I could just smother with kisses
- Plenty of friends from the first book in the series, Her Cowboy Till Christmas
- Summer in Wyoming (I would take summer anywhere, at this point!)
- No pandemics in this one–you can escape into a romance!
- New release: Inspirational romance with Love Inspired
I’m also very excited that my book, Reunited with the Bull Rider, has been rereleased with Brenda Minton’s, The Rancher’s Secret Child, in a 2-in-1 Western collection. It’s in stores today, too, and you get both books for one low price!
With all the unsettling news, I pray you and your loved ones stay healthy and safe. Please remember to pray and to trust God’s plan. It isn’t always easy!
Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”