My writer productivity skyrockets when I set monthly writer goals, and it's time to share…
August 2022 Goals
My writer productivity skyrockets when I set monthly goals. At the beginning of each week I break them down into daily tasks that will work within my current schedule. Do you know how great it is to finish projects? Of course you do! For me, setting monthly goals makes it all possible.
Every month I share how I did the previous month as well as my new goals. Let’s get to it!
How Did I Do? Jill’s July 2022 Goals
- Revise and polish Wyoming Ranchers book 6. CHECK!
- Final edits for Wyoming Ranchers book 5. CHECK!
- Exercise 5 days/week. CHECK!
- Two raw veggies/weekday. CHECK!
- Counting calories using MyFitnessPal and sticking to reduced total calories on weekdays. CHECK!
- Read 15 minutes of fiction every weekday. CHECK!
- Go to the farmer’s market! NO CHECK.
I had to really push myself hard every day to meet July’s goals. I’m happy I did because I finished a book early and lost a few more pounds (gained them back…and lost them again!). Hooray!
Jill’s August 2022 Goals
- Revise a trade-length book.
- Start revising non-fiction project.
- Exercise 5 days/week
- Two raw veggies/weekday
- Counting calories using MyFitnessPal and sticking to reduced total calories on weekdays.
- Read 15 minutes of fiction every weekday
- Go to the farmer’s market
- Plan an adventure day–to the zoo or a fun local place!
The writing, thankfully, is less intense this month. We have a vacation planned, and I’ll be easing my writing in around it. As far as my health, what I’m doing is working. I’ve lost 7 pounds in the past two months (gained three back and lost them again–go figure!), and my goal is to lose 5 more.
As for the rest of life, I just want to enjoy it! Summer is so fleeting here in NW Ohio. I want to make each second count!
This Post Has 0 Comments