On October 26, 2021, my new series, WYOMING RANCHERS, launches with the first book hitting…
There’s a yawning hole where last Wednesday’s blog post was supposed to be. Where was my head at? Who knows? But I’ve remedied it today. December goals are important! You’ll find mine below along with how I did with my November goals.
Before we get to that…
Since my brain clearly went AWOL after Thanksgiving, I’m also sharing the good news you may have seen on Facebook, Instagram or if you’re a newsletter subscriber. I recently signed another four-book contract with Love Inspired! Yeehaw! All four books will be set in the fictional town of Rendezvous, Wyoming, and the first book releases next Christmas. I’m really excited!
Also, today is the final day of the big 12 Days of Christmas giveaway. Twelve inspirational authors give away prizes each day, and they accumulate. Today’s winner will receive each of the previous day’s prizes PLUS their choice of either a $150 Amazon gift card or a 1-year Gold subscription to Audible! WOWZA!! If you haven’t entered, you can find the entry form HERE! (US only)
Okay, goal time! Let’s see what my goals were last month…
Jill’s November 2018 Goals:
- Draft rest of Christmas novella and revise it for plot issues.
- Finish up marketing and promo for various projects.
- Submit one freelance project.
- Health: Work out M-F at 8am, log calories, stay within calorie range.
How did I do?
- Draft rest of Christmas novella and revise it for plot issues. Check! I finished the draft before Thanksgiving, and revised for plot issues the following week.
- Finish up marketing and promo for various projects. Check! Is it terrible to admit I’m glad I have promo off my plate for another month? Haha!
- Submit one freelance project. Check! Last month was good!
- Health: Work out M-F at 8am, log calories, stay within calorie range. Check! An unfortunate bout with stomach flu kept me from working out for the better part of a week, but the rest of the month, I stayed on track.
Jill’s December 2018 Goals:
- Revise and polish Christmas novella.
- Finish Christmas shopping.
- Take time off after the novella is finished to refill the creative well.
- Create my 2019 Production Plan.
- Workout 4 days/week and stay in calorie range most days until Christmas week, when we have 70-billion parties with decadent food!
What about you? How did you do last month? What would you like to accomplish this month?
I’d love to hear your goals! Leave a comment!
Looking for a short, heartwarming Christmas read? Try my novella, Sugarplums and Second Chances. Only 99 cents on Kindle (linked)!