I’m big on setting monthly goals. By listing them and breaking them down into manageable…
Spring is almost here! Northern Ohio is notoriously fickle with weather throughout April. We might have a sixty-degree day, or we might have snow. You never know!
But the promise of warmer weather is here, and soon we’ll see yellow daffodils, bright tulips, and flowers on the trees. I’m excited!
It’s time to review and set our goals. March felt like a whirlwind to me. I’m kind of glad. It’s always so dreary and cold–I’m glad it’s over.
Jill’s March 2019 Goals
- Copy edits for Christmas novella
- Expand plot for book 2 in the Love Inspired cowboy series
- Draft proposal for book 2 in the Love Inspired cowboy series
- Set up promo for His Wyoming Baby Blessing
- Health: Track calories, meet fiber goals, exercise 5 days/week
How did I do?
- Copy edits for Christmas novella: CHECK
- Expand plot for book 2 in the Love Inspired cowboy series: CHECK (I still have some synopsis work to do for this, though.)
- Draft proposal for book 2 in the Love Inspired cowboy series: NO CHECK. I’m still shy two scenes. Then the entire thing will need to be revised and polished.
- Set up promo for His Wyoming Baby Blessing. CHECK
- Health: Track calories, meet fiber goals, exercise 5 days/week. NO CHECK. I stopped tracking calories, and I’m maintaining my weight.
Jill’s April 2019 Goals
- Finish writing, revising and polishing the proposal for book 2 in the Love Inspired cowboy series.
- Promote His Wyoming Baby Blessing, releasing April 16!
- Prep for speaking engagement: I’m giving an Exquisite Planning workshop to Central Ohio Fiction Writers!
- Health: Meet fiber goals, exercise 5 days/week.
What are your April 2019 goals? I’d love to hear them!
The RESORT TO ROMANCE SERIES is still going strong! Yesterday, Match Me If You Can by Krista Phillips released! It’s only $0.99 until next Tuesday!
Links to all the books can be found at my RESORT TO ROMANCE page. Have a terrific week!