Hello! I’m so glad you stopped by. I’m an author, wife, mom and avid reader. My mornings always include coffee, and the rest of my day wouldn’t be complete without chocolate, preferably M&Ms.
I grew up in the country in Michigan and now reside in a picturesque little town in Ohio. Our family has moved a lot over the years, and we realized we don’t mind living near a city, but we don’t want to live in one! My husband and I were high school sweethearts, and we have two very entertaining teenagers.
Nature inspires me. We’re blessed to live near beautiful parks, and if the weather cooperates, I take long walks outside. Some of my best plot twists pop into my head on these walks. Love when that happens!
My books contain a blend of love, humor, and faith. I adore romance! And I can’t help it–life makes me laugh. But what really defines me is my faith. John 3:16 sums it up best, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
Please stop by my Contact page to connect with me! Thank you!
- Yuletide Redemption, December 2016 Harlequin™ Love Inspired
- Her Small-Town Romance, April 2016 Harlequin™ Love Inspired
- Unexpected Family, September 2015 Harlequin™ Love Inspired
- Small-Town Bachelor, April 2015 Harlequin™ Love Inspired
- Contributor to Guideposts: The Best Angel Stories 2015
- Contributor to A Recipe for Romance
- Contributor to Chicken Soup for the Soul: It’s Christmas!
- Online articles have appeared in MBT’s e-zine, Voices, and New Zealand Romance writers Heart to Heart
- Client of Rachel Kent with Books & Such Literary Agency
- 2013 Genesis Contest Finalist (Romance) through ACFW
- 2012 Frasier Contest Finalist through My Book Therapy
- Graduated magna cum laude with Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree
- Speaker for a variety of writer’s groups
- Long-standing member of ACFW, member of MVRAI, former vice-president of MVRWA (two years), former secretary of MVRWA (two years)