Hi, I’m Jill Kemerer, and I love motivating people whether in person or in writing. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable, engaging speaker or a persuasive article, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve been speaking to various groups since 2011. While I’m always open to ideas, I specialize in the following topics.
Specific Writing Workshops: Length can be adjusted from 1 – 3 hours.
- Exquisite Planning: Ditch the Guilt and Get More Done
- Creating a Production Plan
- Writing the Synopsis Before the Book
- Organizing Promotion for Your Book
- Ongoing Marketing Strategies
- Writing for Harlequin Love Inspired
- Make the Most of Each Scene
General Topics for Writers:
- Productivity/Time Management
- Organization for Writers
- Motivation for Writers
- Writing Craft
- Embracing Your Now
- Finding Your Identity in Christ Alone
- Staying Connected in a Busy Age
- Surviving Sports: Being a Light for Our Athletic Children and Grandchildren
Contact me — I’d love to discuss your group’s needs!
Writing is my passion, and researching? I love it! I even research in my free time for fun.
With all the digital content out there, I get frustrated when I can’t find the information I want, or worse, when I read an article and doubt its authority. I need to trust the information I find.
What does this have to do with you?
You’re busy. And it’s a crowded world. Quality content for your website, newsletter and other marketing materials is essential to attract customers and keep them coming back. While marketing isn’t your top priority—it should be your second.
Maybe you don’t like writing and would rather get a flesh-eating disease than research a topic. I get it. But even if you actually enjoy writing blogs and articles, creating focused, goal-oriented content is more than just typing a few paragraphs and calling it good.
Focused, Goal-Oriented Content Requires:
- Coming up with an attention-grabbing title.
- Writing Search Engine Optimized (SEO) and Social Media Optimized (SMO) content that search engines pick up on and then direct people your way.
- Conveying research in a way that doesn’t bore the reader.
- Convincing people to come back again and again, which builds your brand’s credibility.
- Creating content easy to share on social media so your audience can tell their friends about you.
- Being mindful of how people get their information, and laying out the text to be mobile-friendly and east-to-digest.
I want to help.
I’m a Publishers Weekly bestselling author. With ten years of blogging experience and multiple publishing contracts with Harlequin, a division of HarperCollins, I excel at writing well-researched articles and blogs while inspiring the audience to take action…and return for more.
- Time Management
- Social Media
- Setting and achieving goals
- Women’s Interests
- Professional women
- Youth Sports
- Health and Fitness
- How-To Articles
- Work From Home
If your topic isn’t on the list, email me with your needs. I enjoy researching and writing about a variety of subjects. Take a peek at my PORTFOLIO.
What I Specialize In:
Blog Writing: Quality content posted on a regular basis drives people to your site, builds your brand, and improves your rankings with search engines. I’ll help you turn your blog into a strong marketing tool.
Article Writing: Let me do the research. I write relevant, personalized, engaging articles that influence your audience.
Copywriting: You have a website. Now you need content that converts. I’ll take your ho-hum copy and transform it into persuasive copy whether it’s your Home page, About page, or Sales page.
Newsletters: Do you have an email list you’re not quite sure what to do with? I can write regular (monthly, quarterly) newsletters to keep your customers informed and interested in your brand.
Why Hire Me?
I strive for excellence. I graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering. Before becoming a mother, I worked at a consulting firm as a Control Systems Engineer. I’m professional and meet my deadlines.
Details matter. I’ve been writing full-time for a decade. Every article, blog, or book I turn in has been carefully researched, revised and polished.
Helping people (and businesses) achieve their potential is a passion of mine. I regularly speak to writer’s groups and women’s groups. I’m also the president of Maumee Valley Romance Writers, Inc. Additionally, I spent four years on the board of Maumee Valley Romance Writers of America.
I’m experienced. In addition to my inspirational romance novels with Harlequin™, my work has appeared in Chicken Soup for the Soul: It’s Christmas!, Southern Writers Magazine: Suite T blog, Seekerville, Novel Rocket, Inspired by Life and Fiction, Ladies of Love Inspired, and more. I’ve also blogged for ten years, starting at Blogger and transitioning to JillKemerer.com/Blog.