I love connecting with people, whether online or in person. Since my first speaking
engagement in the fall of 2009, I’ve enjoyed sharing my experience with a variety
of groups. I’ve taught writing workshops to adults and children, and I regularly
speak at my local RWA chapter.
If your women’s group needs a fresh, fun, and knowledgeable speaker, I’d love to
talk to you!
I offer discounted rates for groups based in Southeast Michigan or Northwest Ohio,
and I’d be happy to discuss how to best meet your groups’ needs. Contact me at email@example.com.
* Plotting the Scene
* Writing the Synopsis Before the Book
* The Skeleton Synopsis
* Revising in 3 Layers
* Internal Thoughts: A Balancing Act
* Effective Descriptions
* Maximizing the Setting
* Twitter 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Twitter
* Building a Better Blog
* Author Platform and the Golden Rule
* No Time for Platform? No Problem
* Social Media Statistics to Include In Proposals
* Simple Steps to Build a Fiction Platform
* Finding Your Value In a Performance-Oriented Society
* Journaling: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly!
* My Index Card Strategy to Keep Volunteering From Taking Over My Life
* Finding Time for YOU in Your Crazy Life!
* Conversations with God: A Deeper Relationship with Our Savior